How Pulsar Works
With its stability and industry-leading customer service, Pulsar’s customers can sleep soundly knowing their warehouse is in good hands.
What is Pulsar & what does it do?
Pulsar is software for managing warehouse operations which increases workplace productivity through real-time inventory tracking. Pulsar provides warehouse employees and managers with optimized workflows and tools for all parts of warehouse operations, including:
- Put Away
- Locating Stock
- Inventory Counts
- Adjusting Inventory
Stay Organized Easily
Pulsar provides companies with the warehouse organization tools they need:
Real-Time Inventory Tracking
Pulsar provides exceptional visibility on the location of all inventory at any moment in time, where it has been historically, and who has “touched” it along the way. If you find yourself wasting time looking for stock, shipping orders short, or incurring multiple shipment costs for single orders, Pulsar will eliminate all those delays, and costs.
- Exceptional visibility on the location of all inventory
- Makes a record of inventory movements and transactions
- Pick inventory in compliance with FIFO or another pick plan
- Track and manage inventory by lot number or expiration date
Productive Decision Support
Pulsar is easy to use, and it is fast. Workers will be more productive, and they will be empowered to resolve issues directly on their own, by having accurate up-to-date information at their fingertips.
- Mobile computers provide workers access to Pulsar on the move
- Pulsar's informed workflows increase worker productivity
- Barcode scanning facilitates quick and reliable data entry
- Lookup SKU, skid, and location details on the fly
- Easily transition between tasks such as picking and stocktaking
Implementing Pulsar requires a facility to take a more formal and organized approach to the running of their warehouse, allowing conscious decisions to be made about how work is accomplished. Even before the system goes live, benefits are realized.
- Take control of warehouse organization
- Work with Pulsar's logistics experts to improve your processes
- Formalize how work is accomplished with Pulsar workflows
- Support compliance with transaction records and auditing tools
Pulsar does not just scan boxes and count stock - it can also interface with and control many types and flavours of popular warehouse automation products. The Pulsar team will ensure expert integration between Pulsar and other systems.
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Host Systems
- Other electronic equipment